Just a reminder that we still have space for more teams (or individuals) at our quiz!

 Annual Christmas Pub Quiz of CILIP ARLG London and South East

Tuesday 15th December 2015, 6 - 9 p.m.

The Calthorpe Arms pub, 252 Grays Inn Road, London WC1X 8JR.

http://www.rampubcompany.co.uk/visit-pubs/calthorpe-arms

You are cordially invited to attend the quiz, with an enjoyable friendly atmosphere and plenty of opportunities for informal contacts and social networking.

There is an entrance charge of £2 to the quiz (cash only) to cover room booking costs, and food and drinks will be available to purchase from the bar downstairs. (Please note that the room booked is up a flight of stairs)

The quiz itself will last from 7 - 9 p.m. and you would be welcome to come along in pre-arranged teams of 5 - 6 each, but individuals could join one of the teams on the actual evening.

There will be prizes awarded to both the highest and lowest scoring teams.

Please note that a maximum number of 40 people can attend this event, so please book your individual/team place via Event Brite as soon as possible, and by 7th December at the latest.

We would encourage teams to book together so we can get an idea of team numbers.

Please contact Cathryn Peppard [log in to unmask] if you have any queries.