British Library on Demand Service Disruption 4 December

Customers may experience some disruption to the British Library on Demand service until 19.00 BST approx. whilst we complete maintenance to the technical infrastructure .

ARTEmail requests may continue to be submitted as normal and will be queued for processing. Batch Accepted confirmation messages will be sent as soon as the Service becomes operational.

The British Library on Demand ordering interface is unaffected.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Kind regards

Kate Ebdon

Customer Services

The British Library