Hi everyone and apologies for the inevitable cross posting…

Anyone fancy a TeachMeet? We’re organising one for 23rd February next year in Huddersfield - https://hudlibteachmeet2016.eventbrite.co.uk

This will be a really informal opportunity for librarians who teach to get together to share tips and experiences.

If you've never attended a TeachMeet before, be prepared to give a short (5 minute) talk on an aspect of your teaching practice - the idea of the Teachmeet format is that as many people share as possible! Some places will be available for those who don't want to give a 5 minute presentation, but you'll still be expected to share your experiences in other activities on the day.

We've also made some spaces available for people who can't come along on the day, but would like to submit something from a distance! So if you fancy making a 5 minute video to share, please do :)

Full programme for the afternoon will follow shortly...

It’ll be free to attend, but booking is required in advance - https://hudlibteachmeet2016.eventbrite.co.uk

Regards,

Andrew

Andrew Walsh MSc MCLIP FHEA

University Teaching Fellow, National Teaching Fellow

Music, Humanities, Media, Education and Professional Development.

From November 2015 I will be working Part-Time, normally Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday each week.

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.