From: LGBT Networks List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Lorenza Antonucci <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 01 December 2015 17:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Coming out online - new survey

Dear Chris

thank you very much for offering this, it would be fantastic. We do not have a deadline as such, but we hope to finish the collection of responses by February 2016. We can keep, however, this open after February, so I won't put a strict deadline.

If you had to explain our research the following blurb could serve to introduce it:

The aim of this study if to investigate the reasons how and why individuals choose to disclose their sexuality online. If you choose to participate you will be asked to answer a series of questionnaires. You will be asked about your sexuality and who you have disclosed this to both on- and off-line, and how you have done this. You will also be asked to provide demographic information such as your ethnicity and your income. Finally you will be asked to complete questionnaires which will measure your attachment style and cognitions which have been associated with online behaviours. All data collected will be stored anonymously and the study should take around 15 minutes in total to complete.

then obviously the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/comingoutonline

Thank you very much for the opportunity.

Best wishes

Lorenza