On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 2:42 AM, Wise, Alicia (ELS-OXF) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Thomas -

All our authors, no matter where in the world they are, have both gold and green Open Access publishing options.

With best wishes for a peaceful and relaxing holiday season,

Alicia
Elsevier Limited. Registered Office: The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1GB, United Kingdom, Registration No. 1982084, Registered in England and Wales.

Translation of Alicia’s Xmas message:

"Let them pay (gold fees) or let them wait (green embargoes)."

I add only that they can (if they have any sense at all) completely ignore all of Elsevier’s absurd, incoherent, and ever-changing double-talk about green and make their refereed, revised final drafts green OA immediately upon acceptance for publication -- by self-archiving them. (Those who don't have only themselves to blame.)

With best wishes for a peaceful and relaxing holiday season,

Stevan