Dear Ilan,

You can have the 'Peak record' news for the year 2015. I will have the EEZ /sea bed record. If you are lucky you will find some snow on your mountain, me however???. You know how rich the sea bed can be. I will have that. Happy Xmas and good new year wishes to all.

Best regards

Gbenga

JUST PUBLISHED July 2015: International Law and Boundary Disputes in Africa by Gbenga Oduntan Routledge -2014 -256 Series: Routledge Research in International Law http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415838924

COMING SOON: Bakassi Resolved: The Final Delimitation and Demarcation of the Boundary Between Cameroon and Nigeria
Nigerian Institute of International Affairs Lagos (2016)

Dr. Gbenga Oduntan
Senior Lecturer -International Commercial Law
Kent Law School,
Eliot College,
University of Kent,
Canterbury,
Kent CT2 7NS, UK.
Switchboard 0044 (0)1227 764000 (ext 4817)
Direct Line 0044 (0)1227 824817
Fax: 0044 (0) 1227 827831