--- apologies for cross-posting ---

Dear colleagues and friends,

We would like to inform you that there are still a few available places to attend the workshop devoted to the theme “Solving mixing problems using the Bayesian model FRUITS - dietary and non-dietary applications” to be held at the University of Kiel (14-15 January, 2016). For further details please visit: https://www.academia.edu/18953127/Workshops_Solving_mixing_problems_using_the_Bayesian_model_FRUITS_-_dietary_and_non-dietary_applications

It is no longer possible to apply for a place at the Cambridge workshop. The participation at the workshops is rather limited since there is a considerable amount of hands-on experience and we try to model as many as possible case studies from the participants. We will do our best to try to accommodate those who could not attend the workshop by organising new workshops. We will also try to arrange for a workshop in the USA. Future workshops will be announced through the Google group and Facebook pages (see below).

A new version of FRUITS (2.1) has been released (08/12/2015) and has been made available for download (https://sourceforge.net/projects/fruits/). Many thanks to all those that wrote reporting bugs or requesting additional software capabilities. In the future, to make the FRUITS update process more systematic, it is required that any queries are submitted through the Google group page (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/fruits_fernandes). However, prior to any submission please first check carefully the FRUITS Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxNWBKevwf4QprY7orl0q1Q) and manual (https://sourceforge.net/projects/fruits/files/FRUITS%202%20manual.pdf).

Related with the above a user feedback programme has been launched. FRUITS users may suggest improved/additional features to the existing version through the Google page (see above). This must be done until the 30th of April 2016! Soon after the deadline a new FRUITS version will be released that will take into account received user feedback.

Best wishes,

Ricardo

To unsubscribe from this list please go to
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/industrial-ecology
or send the following command to [log in to unmask]
leave industrial-ecology