From: Mark Humble [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 08 December 2015 08:52
Subject: The Language of Transformation

Please see attached an open letter devised by self- advocates that talks about the power of language in shaping the transformation process. We would be interested in your views

I hope it’s helpful.

Regards

Mark Humble
Development and Commissioning Manager
Learning Disability and Mental Health
Services for People
Darlington Borough Council
Town Hall, DL1 5QT
Direct Line: 01325 405857
Internal ext: 5857
Mobile: 07950197026
E mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

DISCLAIMER
1. Any opinions or statements expressed in this e mail are those of the individual and not necessarily those of Darlington Borough Council.
2. This e mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you receive this in error,
please do not disclose any information to anyone and notify the sender at the above address.
3. Darlington Borough Council's computer systems and communications may be monitored to ensure effective operation of the system and for
other lawful purposes.
4. Although we have endeavoured to ensure that this e mail and any attachments are free from any virus we would advise you to take any
necessary steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.