Hi Everyone,

I am just wondering whether any of you have had any experience of reinstating ridge and furrow?

We have a pipeline scheme in the Lakes which (unfortunately) seems to play dot to dot with the very little ridge and furrow we have. I am attempting to get the route moved, but their archaeological consultant has suggested that reinstatement should be a mitigation option. Has anyone else done this? Was it a success? Are there any issues I need to be aware of?

Thanks in advance for any help or light you may be able to shed on this.
Kind regards,

Eleanor

Eleanor Kingston BA (Hons) MA MCIfA
Strategy and Partnership Adviser
Lake District National Park Authority
Direct Dial: 01539 792712
www.lakedistrict.gov.uk<http://www.lakedistrict.gov.uk>

Please note that my working days are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday

Supporting the Lake District bid for World Heritage Status
www.lakesworldheritage.co.uk
#lakedistrictbid

This email contains information intended for the addressee only. It may be
confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or professional privilege.
Any dissemination, distribution, copyright or use of this communication
without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited. Any views
or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the Lake District National Park Authority. Although this
email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
defects which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are
received, no responsibility is accepted by the Lake District National Park
Authority for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use
thereof. Computer systems of this Authority may be monitored and
communications carried out on them recorded, to secure the effective
operation of the system and for other lawful purposes.