Dear List member

Apologies for multiple postings

We are pleased to announce the biennial conference the Australian Earth Sciences Convention - AESC 2016 Call for Abstracts and Registration brochure are now live. AESC 2016: Uncover Earth's Past to Discover Our Future with six themes and four symposia has many opportunities for you to contribute.

  •    Earth's Environment - Past to Present
  •    Tectonics of the Planet
  •    Deep Earth Geodynamics
  •    Mineral Endowment
  •    Geoscience and Society
  •    Earth Science for Energy

AESC Call for Papers 2016

The Geological Society of Australia welcomes presenters to submit abstracts for AESC 2016 sessions and symposia. The AESC 2016 program will provide a platform to share knowledge critical to geoscientists working in a number of fields. This is a great opportunity to assist your fellow association colleagues to reach their full potential and advance their organisation.

Abstracts can be submitted online (click here).

Registration

The AESC 2016 registration is now open. Click here for more information.
We look forward to seeing you in Adelaide in 2016.

aesc2016.gsa.org.au
26-30 June 2016, Adelaide Convention Centre, South Australia

On behalf of the 2016 AESC organising committee

Dr Rian Dutch

Principal Geologist

Geological Survey of South Australia
Department of State Development

T +61 (8) 8463 3042

F +61 (8) 8463 3200

E [log in to unmask]

www.statedevelopment.sa.gov.au

Twitter.com/StateDevSA

GPO Box 320

Adelaide, South Australia 5001

Level 4, 101 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, 5000

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. DSD does not represent, warrant or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that the communication is free of errors, virus or interference.