*Reminder GEM North East networking meeting; Thursday 3 December 2015*

This is just a reminder that the next GEM North East networking meeting
will take place at the Newcastle Keep from 3.30 – 5.00 pm on Thursday.
Items on the agenda include an update on forthcoming Early Years training,
a discussion about schools outreach and a tour of the newly refurbished
Keep.

It would be lovely to see you there if you’re free to join us and we will
decamp to a local pub afterwards.

Places can be booked via our Ticket Source page
<https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/event/EEDKGH> and if you have any further
questions then please contact us on [log in to unmask]

Best wishes

Kathryn Wilson

GEM North East Chair