Hi all,

We had a great day at the Family Fortunes workshop yesterday at the Foundling Museum, which everything from Mozart to Maths in the museum. Thanks to our wonderful speakers, our hosts and our chair Jo Graham. See the storify of all the tweets here: https://t.co/XYzT00FS1s

Our next workshop is Digital Families at the Museum of London next Friday (11th December) and we're able to offer it at a very reasonable price thanks to sponsorship from Xponia (only a couple of spaces left at £85).

Alex Flowers of the V&A is chairing, Historic Royal Palaces will be talking about Digital Missions, and we've got practical sessions on social media by Katie Moffat of The Audience Agency, how to write a digital brief by Aalia Walker of the Smack Agency, a bit of gaming in the museum with Venu Tammabatula of Gamar and we shall hear about our host, the Museum of London's new Digital Learning Strategy. Matthew Cock of VocalEyes and the Jodi Awards will also be talking about the need for digital accessibility.

Book here: http://kidsinmuseums.org.uk/workshops/

Hope to see you there!

Kim Biddulph
Workshop Development Manager, Kids in Museums

Please note our new address and telephone number
CAN Mezzanine
7 - 14 Great Dover Street
Borough
London SE1 4YR
020 3096 7707

Book now! Kids in Museums Workshops 2015

Digital Families Workshop, 11 December 2015, Museum of London
Welcoming Families with Autism, 9th February 2016, Science Museum, London

www.kidsinmuseums.org.uk/workshops
www.kidsinmuseums.org.uk <http://www.kidsinmuseums.org.uk/>
cid:image001.jpg@01C9C43C.1E2D7FF0
Registered charity no 1123658