InterpNEWS

Call for Articles

for our March/April 2016 Issue

This is our call for articles for our March/April 2016 issue of InterpNEWS.  InterpNEWS now reaches over 300,000 interpreters, tour guides, agencies and organizations in 64 countries.  Some of the topics of interest we are looking for include, but are not limited to:

- Interpretive and exhibition research summaries (M.S. Ph.D research, etc.)

- Visitor studies

- Interpretation in zoos and botanical gardens.

- New interpretive technologies

- Innovative interpretive programs or exhibitions.

- Living history interpretation

- Community interpretation

- Interpreting agricultural heritage - historic farming.

- Interpreting using music

- Interpretive programs/services for handicap visitors.

- Interpretation for children

- Recruiting volunteers and tour guides.

- Any other topics of interest to interpreters.

I would need your articles before 1 February 2016.  Send as a WORD document, with photos or graphics as jpegs.  Up to about 4-5 typed pages.  If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact me.  You can review past issues of InterpNEWS here: https://issuu.com/interpnews.

Cheers,

Prof.  John Veverka

IN Publisher

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpnews.html