Hi GEM

Please find below an email that I have been asked to circulate. Information about the opportunity is also attached.

Best wishes

Naomi Garnett
Learning and Access Manager

Tel: 0115 952 0555 ext 224

nccl logo   hi-res versiongoj logoCity of Caves Title

NCCL delivers interactive, inspiring educational workshops to students of all ages at legal and heritage sites across the UK. Memorable learning experiences are curriculum driven and support subjects such as History, Law, PSHE, Citizenship and English

Visit www.nccl.org.uk  for more information             Call 0115 9939811 to book

NCCL Nottingham: National Centre for Citizenship and the Law (NCCL) and Galleries of Justice Museum

Shire Hall, High Pavement, The Lace Market, Nottingham NG1 1HN  Tel 0115 9939811

NCCL London: West Green Building, W32, Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London WC2A 2LL Tel 0207 947 7544

NCCL Manchester: People’s History Museum, Spinningfields, Manchester M3 3ER Tel 07912 000 493

City of Caves: Upper Level, Broadmarsh Centre, Nottingham NG1 7LL  Tel  0115 988 1955

NCCL, Galleries of Justice Museum and City of Caves are trading names of The Egalitarian Trust.

Registered Charity: 1030554 Company Registration: 2866265 Registered in England and Wales      www.linkedin.com/company/nccl

From: Becky Cund [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Hello Everyone

Hope you are all well.

I have had an opportunity come up at the Trust and wondered if you could share amongst your networks for me

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. The role will initially report to me until New Place opens next year. I've attached the advert and job description.

Best Regards

Becky

Becky Cund

Director of HR & Administration

The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
Henley Street
Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6QW

01789 204 016
Visit our website at
www.shakespeare.org.uk

Visit our website at www.shakespeare.org.uk

Celebrating 400 years of Shakespeare around the world

Visit our anniversary website: www.shakespeareliveshere.co.uk

Image removed by sender. SBT_Logo_Institutional JPG.jpg

Registered Charity No. 209302

Image removed by sender. twitter_icon med Image removed by sender. image001.png

Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above named recipients only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error please take no action based on them, nor copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email and highlight the error and delete the message from your system. Thank you.

Copyright and all intellectual property rights in this email and any attachments created by or on behalf of us remains with us.

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to