Heritage Interpretation Training  Center

Christmas Holiday Training  Opportunities.

Have any holiday "free time" or want to  give someone near and dear a
Christmas present of more interpretive services  skills and knowledge to start
their new year ?  Try a interpretive training  experience for a gift or a gift
for yourself.  Here are some of our open  courses to help you start the new
year with new ideas and skills.    Click on the link for more details.

Introduction  to Heritage Interpretation Course. 14 Units - 2 CEU credits.
$150.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/introduction_to_heritage_interpretation_course
.html
A course for folks first starting in the interpretive  profession but have
had no formal training in interpretive philosophy, skills  and techniques.

An  introduction to planning and presenting live interpretive programs and
tours for  Museum/Heritage Site Docents and Volunteers. 12 Units - 1.5 CEU
credits.  $50.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/_an_introduction_to_planning_and_presenting_li
ve_i.html
This  is a special course for volunteers only - a great gift for some of
your  dedicated volunteers.

Planning/Designing  Interpretive Panels e-LIVE Course - 10 Units awarding
1.5 CEU Credits  $125.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_panels_course.html

Interpretive  Writing e-LIVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html
Our  most popular course.  Just finished teaching this course for the
education  and design staff at the Toronto Zoo  (Canada).

The  Interpretive Exhibit Planners Tool Box e-LIVE course - 11 Units and 2
CEU  Credits. $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_course.html
Have a current or upcoming exhibit project - this course will  walk you
through it, From interpretive exhibit planning/design to writing your  label
copy to doing pre/post testing evaluations of the exhibit draft  concepts.

We offer 22 different college level  courses in heritage interpretation,
any of which would make a great Christmas  gift.  Check out our course
catalog:
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_
.html

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all or  about our
training gift certificates or about our  on-site  live interpretive training at
your site or  facility.

Merry Christmas
Prof. John  Veverka