Hi Iris,

If you could post design and contrasts, tell what kind of data you have (TBSS, RSNs, task FMRI, etc), and tell exactly how PALM is being invoked maybe we could help. Btw, the 42 contrasts are the same as having 42 hypotheses on the same data. Do you really need all of them?

Regardless, we should have some methods available soon that will increase speed. Hopefully it will take less than 500 hours until it's released, though, well, let's not make promises.

Cheers,

Anderson