Okay, can you paste the exact command you are running along with the error/output?

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 2:15 PM, Qasim Bukhari <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Actually I did follow the advice. Here is the output of env | grep FSL

FSLMULTIFILEQUIT=TRUE
FSLTCLSH=/usr/bin/tclsh
FSLMACHINELIST=
FSLREMOTECALL=
FSLWISH=/usr/bin/wish
FSLBROWSER=/etc/alternatives/x-www-browser
FSLDIR=/usr/share/fsl/5.0
FSLLOCKDIR=
FSLOUTPUTTYPE=NIFTI_PAIR

Any suggestion based on that ??

Qasim Bukhari, M.Sc.
Doctoral Researcher
Institute for Biomedical Engineering
ETH and University of Zurich
Address: HIT E22.1, Wolfgang-pauli-Str. 27, CH-8093 Zurich