Dear Jesper,

Thank you so much for your reply! I have uploaded files that I used for DTIFIT process including: c003_SPGR_brain.nii.gz (BET results), dti_c003.nii.tz (merged 4D DTI image), eddy_dti_c003.nii.gz, (DTI image after eddy correction), dat_001_info.nii.gz .bvals (b values created by the Harvard matlab function), dat_001_info.nii.gz.bvecs (directions created by the same Matlab function).

I used Harvard matlab function only because we used their scanning protocol which has dwepi.gards file containing information of DTI directions.  Thank you again!

BW,
Joyce