Hi Dennis,

This seems very similar to the other just email answered, except that the
number of subjects is different. Both involve two groups (here treatments,
there diagnosis) and both involve two timepoints, and both use the same
nuisance. You can just use the same template and construct the designs and
contrasts using the same example.

All the best,

Anderson