Hi,

For bedpostx, yes, I think is better to use the CUDA version.

The binaries are only included in the CentOS 6 distribution,
but you can compile  the CUDA source code and it should work with Ubuntu
and CUDA 7.5.

First you need to set some variables:
export FSLDEVDIR=$FSLDIR
export COMPILE_GPU=1
export CUDA='path to your CUDA directory' (/usr/local/cuda for instance)

You also need to set $FSLCONFDIR and $FSLMACHTYPE:
export FSLCONFDIR=$FSLDIR/config
export FSLMACHTYPE=`$FSLDIR/etc/fslconf/fslmachtype.sh`

And to compile it:
cd $FSLDIR/src/fdt
make install

Let me know if you find problems doing it.

Moises.