Dear FSL experts,

I have created a Virtual Box on my PC, I am doing some practice with
instalation of different neuroimaging softwares as (FSL, 3DSlicer and
MRICroGL...for example). The problem is that I went to neurodebian
repository and I selected fsl 5.0 completed. During the download, I have a
repeated problem: "dpkg interrupted suddenly...you must run in your
terminal dpkg --configure -a. Ok, I tried this command line in my terminal
and it asked as "superuser", so I resolved this problem by doing: "sudo
dpkg --configure -a". Well, it seems I have FSL 5.0.9 but it seems that I
can only oppen the application in the applications menu...education...and
then click in FSL...I was thinking about uninstall the software and install
it again. When I go to "system" --> "Synaptic Package Manager"...I click
over fsl and I would like to see an option to let me uninstall the
package...but when I click on fsl 5.0 complete and then "apply" the only
options that give me are: to beupgraded, to be installed or to be
unchanged....

It worries me that:

1. FSL is not properly installed...although I have seen that all the
different standard templates are installed....I am not sure because I had
to use sudo dpkg --configure -a, for three times....because of the message
of "dpkg was interrupted suddenly"

2. I can not open FSL in my new terminal...what is not "normal" or I am not
used to this.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciate,

Yours sincerely,

Rosalia.