Dear all,

This has been an interesting topic of conversation. Regarding systematic reviews as a business, John Ioannidis spoke about this (and more) recently at the Cochrane Colloquium in Vienna. You may be interested in his presentation here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2giHu8pHFY&index=2&list=PLCo8P5_ppmQgoKl5ofhvBn-0yZnylWoMD

DISCLAIMER: I am a huge supporter and believer in the importance of systematic reviews!

Kind Regards,

Zac

Dr Zachary Munn

Director of Transfer Science

Learning and Teaching Coordinator

The Joanna Briggs Institute
The University of Adelaide

T: +61 8 8313 3642 | F: +61 8 8313 4881
W: www.joannabriggs.org |
www.adelaide.edu.au

   cid:image002.png@01CFC757.8A1444A0    cid:image004.png@01CFC757.8A1444A0     cid:image006.png@01CFC757.8A1444A0

The Joanna Briggs Institute offers a wide range of education and training for clinicians, managers, educators, academics and students from the fields of nursing, allied health, medicine, information science and the health sciences. The JBI Comprehensive Systematic Review Training Program is designed to prepare researchers and clinicians to develop, conduct and report comprehensive systematic reviews of evidence following the Joanna Briggs Institute approach. http://joannabriggs.org/jbi-education.html#courses

The JBI Clinical Fellowship is a six-month work place, evidence-based, implementation program involving 2 x five-day intensive training workshops in the Joanna Briggs Institute, and a work place evidence implementation project in the intervening months. Participants learn  about clinical leadership and how to implement evidence in practice to improve outcomes, with their project report published in our peer reviewed journal, The Joanna Briggs Database of Systematic Reviews and  Implementation Reports. http://joannabriggs.org/jbi-education.html#courses

CRICOS Provider number 00123M. This message may contain confidential or legally privileged information.  If you think it was sent to you by mistake, please delete all copies and advise the sender.  For the purposes of the SPAM Act 2003, this email is authorised by The University of Adelaide.