Dear all
The first outputs from this project are appearing as working papers. See message below, and please take a look. Numbers 3 and 7 have been produced by members of the Leeds-based TLang team.
All the best
James

Dr James Simpson
Senior Lecturer (Language Education)
School of Education
University of Leeds
Leeds LS2 9JT
T: +44 (0)113 343 4687
W: www.education.leeds.ac.uk/people/staff/academic/simpson<http://www.education.leeds.ac.uk/people/staff/academic/simpson>

*****

Dear Colleague
The AHRC funded project Translation and Translanguaging: Investigating Linguistic and Cultural Transformations in Superdiverse Wards in Four UK Cities (2014 - 2018) (AH/L007096/1) has a new Working Papers Series.  We are publishing project findings across the interdisciplinary themes of sociolinguistics, and business/entrepreneurism, heritage, sport and exercise, and law.  On the completion of each phase the project team will make available their city and cross-case study reports. Our language, business and superdiversity reports are now available at:

http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/generic/tlang/working-papers/index.aspx

Best wishes
Angela Creese

MOSAIC Centre for Research on Multilingualism
University of Birmingham

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
To contact the list owner, send an email to