Hello Melanie

Would love to hear from you regarding the All Party Parliamentary Group.  I published an article about the leader of a similar group in the Holyrood Parliament but also wanted to do something similar with Edinburgh born Ian Liddel-Grainger. Don't suppose you would know if he is still the leader of the All Parliamentary Group.

Would also be interested to hear about your work/progress with AtW.

Sent from my iPad