Hello All,

Last reminder of today's #DLNETChat on Twitter, starting at 12.00pm...

This month we will be discussing websites; topics for discussion could
include:

   - what works and what doesn’t - which cultural websites do we think are
   good examples, and why?
   - can a website tick boxes for accessibility and still look good?
   - how do we convince web designers of this?
   - the importance of page hierarchies, site layout and navigation
   - How can we get good (i.e. useful and reliable) user feedback when we
   are developing sites?
   - Should museum staff have access to make changes to web pages, or
   should we just leave it to the web people to take care of it?

Please feel free to join us on Twitter, and please do bring your own
questions along! Keep an eye on the @DLNET <https://twitter.com/DLNET>
Twitter account and on the #DLNETChat
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23DLNETChat&src=typd> hashtag to keep an eye
on the discussion…

Thanks,

Stuart

--

*Stuart D. Berry*
*Museums and Heritage Education Consultant*

www.twitter.com/stuartdberry
https://uk.linkedin.com/in/stuartdberry

---

This e-mail and any files attached are confidential for the use of the
intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
the sender as soon as possible and delete the communication from your
system without copying, disseminating or distributing the same in any way
by any means.

DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]

For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET