Dear Friends,

This is a great opportunity for graduate students. The application process
is not onerous and a very high percentage of applications are funded. The
work can possibly really help SSA as well. I've worked with this group for
several years and recommend them very highly.

Let me know if you have any questions. PLEASE EXCUSE CROSS POSTINGS.

Best,

Devva Kasnitz, PhD

City University of New York-School of Professional Studies