***Please forgive cross-posting***

Dear colleagues,

First of all, I would like to say a big “thank you” to those who have responded so promptly to my survey. I sincerely appreciated your contribution, without which it would be impossible to have this study.

I understand how valuable your spare time is at this time of the year. I am hoping that you may be able to give about 20 minutes of your time to help me collect important information on cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) applications and records management by completing a short survey.

If you have not yet responded, I would like to urge you to complete the survey. I plan to end this survey next week, so I wanted to email everyone who has not responded to make sure you had a chance to participate.

Please click on the link below to go to the survey website (or copy and paste the survey link into your Internet browser).

Survey link: https://survey.ubc.ca/surveys/mphqcqhghxzbgnmx7gfzrp6pqwqnmd/records-creation-using-software-as-a-service/

The questionnaire will remain accessible for your input until December 10, 2015.

Thank you in advance for your kind help! Your responses are important!

Sincerely,

Weimei Pan
PhD Candidate, School of Library, Archival and Information Studies
University of British Columbia
Irving K. Barber Learning Centre
Suite 471 – 1961 East Mall
Vancouver, British Columbia V6T 1Z1 CANADA

Supervisor's contact information:
Dr. Luciana Duranti
Professor, Archival Studies
University of British Columbia
Irving K. Barber Learning Centre
Suite 470 – 1961 East Mall
Vancouver, British Columbia V6T 1Z1 CANADA