[I'm reposting Thomas' mail in its own thread. I think it deserves it! - Antoine]

-------- Original Message --------
From: Hartmann, Thomas <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,

I conducted an evaluation to what extent the constraint languages SHACL, ShEx, ReSh, OWL 2, DSP, and SPIN cover RDF validation requirements.
Attached you find the evaluation results.

Many / Most of the DC requirements are included in this evaluation (although the wording may be different in some cases, since our database is continuously updated),
but not all - i.a., the ones not approved by the W3C working group.

I could walk through our DC requirements and continue this evaluation for the remaining DC requirements, if people think this is useful.

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Thomas Hartmann (formerly Bosch)
M.Sc. in Information Systems, Ph.D. Student in Computer Science

GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Social Science Metadata Standards
Visitors Address: B2,1, D-68159 Mannheim
Tel: + 49 (0) 621 / 1246-271
Web: http://boschthomas.blogspot.com/