Dear colleague

Helen Adlington and Callum Grant, who were going to talk to us about the East-West and North-South Superhighways, will be unable to join us next week so we’ll make another date to hear from them in 2016.

I am delighted to tell you, though, that Brian Deegan (TfL) has agreed at short notice to step in.  He will talk about the Quietways design approach and wayfinding and show how these routes will look and feel.

Bruce McVean (TfL) remains confirmed to speak to us about how complementary walking and cycling are.

More details and booking here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cyclingtea-time-bruce-mcvean-and-brian-deegan-of-tfl-tickets-19740962751

We hope to see you on the 16th.

Tom

Tom Cohen PhD Deputy Director UCL Transport Institute

University College London

Chadwick Building

Gower Street

London WC1E 6BT