From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark H Burton
Sent: 15 December 2015 10:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] climate change

Yes, very exercised and engaged in all this. See our project http://steadystatemanchester.net
Just reading CAT's new report which includes multidisciplinary analysis of barriers, including the psych.
It's also a good primer on the real scale of the challenge and what could be done.
"Zero Carbon Britain: making it happen".  (But includes international examples etc.)
http://zerocarbonbritain.org/making-it-happen
Mark

Sent from my Fairphone.