From: Mark H Burton <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] climate change

That is Sally,
Lots of good ideas there.
I'm also involved in Fossil-free Greater Manchester aiming to get Gtr Mcr Pension Fund to divest. See steady state mcr site (URL below) for links etc.
Carolyn Kagan and I had a letter on BPS fossil fuel investments in the Psychologist of I think Sept (attached) following up on one from 2 Oxford Uni colleagues. Following dismissive treatment by the he BPS hon treasurer we four have written to the he President as chair of trustees. Depending on his response we'll go wider with a member campaign.
I can send copy of the latter letter to indivs on request.
I also like the idea of helping organize parallel events to establishment conferences. They thing is to keep creative and not get stuck in campaigning ruts (e.g. automatically thinking "let's have a march").
Mark

Sent from my Fairphone.