Gyan,

There were reports of Nvidia opening up Quad-buffered 3D on its standard Geforce cards back in 2013 (https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/862166/nvidia-3d-vision-breaks-support-for-opengl-quad-buffering-with-windows-10-drivers/).  But I haven't attempted to get this working myself - I've only had success getting Quad-Buffered OpenGL 3D produced by a Quadro-class card and that was back in 2011.

The page on NVIDIA's website that used to list all of the compatible hardware seems to have 'disappeared' and I can't seem to find where they've hidden it, but here is the old address:  http://www.nvidia.com/object/quadro_stereo_technology.html

Cheers, Jim