Yes we have had a similar problem with a couple of submissions. The papers are there but originality report taking days to catch up.

We are on Turnitin Basic tool into Blackboard

Matthew West
Learning Technology Officer
Learning & Professional Development Centre
Keele University
+44(0)1782 733730

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If it has come to you in error you should not copy or show it to anyone; nor should you take any action based on it, other than to notify the sender of the error by replying to the sender. Keele University staff and students are required to abide by the University's conditions of use when sending email. Keele University email is hosted by a cloud provider and may be stored outside of the UK.