Many thanks Sandra and Richard

We will look into the Enhanced Receipting and keep you posted if we find anything else.

Best wishes

Mike

Best

Mike

On 14 December 2015 at 11:41, Sandra Heidecker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Mike,

We are using the Enhanced Receipting tool for this purpose (and yes, at extra cost...)

It sends and email with a link to to a digital receipt to students and creates a folder within the content collection of the module where lecturers could access the receipts.

It's a little basic, but has been reasonable reliable for us so far. Most issues are with students not checking their spam

Sandra