Dear ARLIS UK & Ireland colleagues,

Hoping to catch the few of you who are still at your desks and for those of you who are checking email over the festive period – a happy Christmas and New Year to all.

This is also by way of letting you all know (those that haven’t already heard via other means) that I shall be leaving Oxford at the end of January and moving on to a new role at the University of Northampton, as Learning Technology Manager. I have loved being involved with ARLIS over the years and hope to continue to be involved when I hang up my ARLIS Hon Secretary hat in April!

Also, to say that the University is recruiting a temporary Visual Resources Assistant starting as soon as possible, while my colleagues spend a bit of time finding a more permanent replacement Curator. It’s advertised on jobs.ac.uk here: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AMQ134/visual-resources-assistant/

You will note that the salary is commensurate with a more junior role, but the successful candidate would be in a strong position when the more senior permanent Curator’s position is advertised, which I have been cleared to tell you will be released too in the New Year, so watch this space....

If anyone is interested in either position, please feel free to drop me a line if you would like more details – I would be happy to discuss offline too of course. The deadline for the temporary post is 11 January  so after you have had your fill of Christmas turkey/ nutroast, please consider completing an application! Also, please of course feel free to forward to any other potentially interested parties.

My very best to you all,

Vicky, ARLIS Hon Secretary

Vicky Brown, Visual Resources Curator

Visual Resources Centre

History of Art Department

University of Oxford

Suite 9, Littlegate House

St Ebbes

Oxford OX1 1PT

UK

T: +44 (0)1865 286839

F: +44 (0)1865 286831

E: [log in to unmask]

W: http://www.hoa.ox.ac.uk/resources/visual-resources-centre.html

W: https://weblearn.ox.ac.uk/visual_resources_centre

Blog: https://oxfordarthist.wordpress.com

Twitter: @VickyBrownVRC https://twitter.com/vickybrownvrc

LinkedIn: uk.linkedin.com/pub/victoria-brown/27/967/a4b/

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2013 at http://arlis.org.uk/