What about Portillo's State Secrets? Mainly about the National Archive and the contents therein.

Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 12:31:53 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Archives + tv documentaries
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Arike,

The only one that springs to mind is:

Best Wishes,
Paul

Dr Paul Duller
IRMS Award Winner 2015

From: Arike Oke <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, 16 December 2015, 12:07
Subject: Archives + tv documentaries

Dear colleagues,
A TV producer has asked me if I could think of any documentaries that are about AN archive, i.e. rather than featuring archives, the subject is the archive itself.

Scratching my head... any ideas?

Thanks!
Arike

Arike Oke
Rambert Archivist
0208 630 0608

rambert.org.uk
rambert.org.uk/explore/rambert-archive/

Rambert, 99 Upper Ground, London SE1 9PP