Hi all,

Does anybody recommend a company that produces high quality facsimiles of archival materials for permanent exhibition displays?

We are looking to reproduce Victorian letters, a medieval charter and better quality folios to be placed in a reproduced archival book that we have had made previously but want to update the folios it presents.

Thank you,

Regards,

Stacey Kennedy
Archivist