Dear list,

Please find attached the complete list of suggestions that were sent to me. I haven't got the time to format this as a bibliography but the key details are there should you wish to investigate further. Under the "people" section of this list, some of the people doing relevant PhDs, post docs and other projects currently implementing p.o. wrote personally. I have left email details off this list - but if you want to reach someone on it, email me, and if I have their details I will ask them if it's okay that I connect you.

I am not personally doing research in this area, although I have run a training session for a policy organisation wishing to use PO before in policy processes before. This inquiry was made on behalf of a colleague in public health who is inerested in anthropological methods.

Thank you so much to everyone who wrote to me.
Good luck with all the interesting projects!
Cathy

Dr Cathy Baldwin, [log in to unmask]
Post Doctoral Associate,
Institute of Social and Cultural Anthropology, University of Oxford
http://www.anthro.ox.ac.uk/about-us/affiliates-emeriti-research-fellows/dr-cathy-baldwin/
http://www.wricities.org/profile/dr-cathy-baldwin

* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.               *
* To join this list or to look at the archived previous       *
* messages visit:                                             *
* http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/Anthropology-Matters.HTML   *
* If you have ALREADY subscribed: to send a message to all    *
* those currently subscribed to the list,just send mail to:   *
*       Enjoyed the mailing list? Why not join the new        *
*       CONTACTS SECTION @ www.anthropologymatters.com        *
*    an international directory of anthropology researchers
*
* To unsubscribe: please log on to jiscmail.ac.uk, and            *
* go to the 'Subscriber's corner' page.                                  *
*