Dear Colleagues,

I have just been given the chance to publish my book in Mexico:
'Carrying the Word: the Concheros Dance in Mexico City' ( University
Press of Colorado 2009  - paperback 2012) . To do so I will need have it
translated into Spanish. Does anyone know of any grants available for
translation work?

Best wishes

Susanna Rostas

Dept of Social Anthropology,
Cambridge University

On 10/09/2015 19:04, Anthropology Matters wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> We are pleased to announce that the latest issue of the journal *Anthropology
> Matters* is now out.
>
> This *Anthropology Matters* issue (Vol. 16, No. 1, 2015) includes pieces
> that were presented at the 2nd RAI Postgraduate Conference, held on 13
> September 2012 at the University of Kent.
>

> *Anthropology Matters Special Issue, Vol. 16, No. 1:*
>
> 2nd RAI Postgraduate Conference
> Edited by Brian Campbell, Maria Paz-Peirano, Carin Tunaker, and Caroline
> Bennet
>
> Conflict and Reproductive Health in Urban Chiapas: Disappearing the Partera
> Empírica, by Jenna Murray de López
>
> The Spirit of the Plant: Exotic Ethnopharmacopeia Among Healers in Accra,
> Ghana, by Bryn Trevelyan James
>
> Exploring Meaningfully and Creatively the Tensions Arising out of
> Collaborations: An Anthropological Perspective, by Rachel Scicluna
>
> http://www.anthropologymatters.com/index.php/anth_matters/issue/view/55/showToc
>

> We are also pleased to use this as an opportunity to launch our redesigned
> website and a new visual style of the journal!
>
> *Anthropology Matters* is an online, open access journal. This means that
> articles can be freely downloaded, circulated and printed. Please
> visit the *Anthropology
> Matters* website in order to learn more about the journal and read this and
> other issues: http://www.anthropologymatters.com/index.php/anth_matters/
>
> We hope you find our current issue interesting.
>
> All the best,
> Carna Brkovic and Ainhoa Montoya
> Anthropology Matters Editors

> * A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
> * online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
> * and international contacts directory.               *
> * To join this list or to look at the archived previous       *
> * messages visit:                                             *
> * http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/Anthropology-Matters.HTML   *
> * If you have ALREADY subscribed: to send a message to all    *
> * those currently subscribed to the list,just send mail to:   *
> *                                                             *
> *       Enjoyed the mailing list? Why not join the new        *
> *       CONTACTS SECTION @ www.anthropologymatters.com        *
> *    an international directory of anthropology researchers
> *
> * To unsubscribe: please log on to jiscmail.ac.uk, and            *
> * go to the 'Subscriber's corner' page.                                  *
> *

Dr Susanna Rostas,
Senior Research Associate,
Department of Social Anthropology,