Hi Allstat,

SRG Clinical are looking for Principal Statisticians and Programmers who could be interested in joining our clients company as a study lead. Amongst strong technical skills we are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and a lot of passion for what they are doing.

We offer a very competitive salary package, relocation and sponsorship should you live outside the EU.

You would need a min. of 8 years of industry experience and also have experience in training and managing a team.

If you could be interested to discuss one of the vacancies below then please email me directly

or call +44 (0) 20 30 96 47 01

Principal Programmer

Early or Late Phase Clinical Trials

East Anglia

100% on site

Salary can be negotiated, relocation package, sponsorship if required

Principal Statistician

Early or Late Phase Clinical Trials

East Anglia

100% on site

Salary can be negotiated, relocation package, sponsorship if required

Principal Statistician

Clinical Trials II-III

(Must proof good SAS skills)

France

100% on site

Approx. 60-80K EUR pr. annum DOE + sponsorship if required

Looking forward to hear from you!

Sabrina Andresen

Biometrics Recruiter

+44 (0) 20 30 96 47 01