Season’s Greetings Allstat!

SRG Clinical offer a variety of exciting career opportunities in Clinical Biostatistics and Programming for 2016.

Below you will find some of our Top perm vacancies but you can also get in touch with us for contract

roles in the UK or abroad.

I want to take the opportunity wish you all Happy Holidays and a good New Year. We have been able to connect to a lot of great people

through Allstat and we are looking forward to provide you with more great opportunities in 2016 and connect with even more talents in the industry.

If you could be interested in one of our vacancies or would like to discuss other opportunities, please

email your cv to [log in to unmask]

or call

+44 20 30 96 47 01

SRG Clinical – Permanent Vacancies for 2016

Biostatistics

Role

Location

Perm / Contract

Key Notes

Senior or Principal Statisticians

Cambridgeshire, UK

Permanent

Global Pharma, excellent salary + Benefits, Multiple Vacancies

Senior or Lead Statistician

Paris, France

Permanent

Biopharma company, great location

Senior or Principal Statistician

Home Based or West Sussex UK

Permanent

International CRO, competitive salary

Senior/Principal Statistician

Greater Frankfurt Area, Germany

Permanent

Statistical Consultancy/CRO

Principal Statistician

Home Based UK

Permanent

Global CRO, excellent salary rate

Programming

Role

Location

Perm / Contract

Key Notes

Principal Statistical Programmer

Cambridgeshire or Berkshire

Permanent

Fantastic Packages and relocation fees

Senior Statistical Programmer

Oxfordshire

Permanent

Biotech company, excellent salary + benefits

Lead Statistical Programmer

Home-Based or West Sussex

Permanent

Global CRO, excellent salary rate

Best regards

Sabrina Andresen

Biometrics Recruitment Consultant at SRG

www.srg.co.uk

Lets connect on LinkedIn

SIGNOFF allstat