Last call for last couple of places left for each of these training courses to be held in January 2016, at Birkbeck College, London, as follows:

Monday 11th January 2016 - Testing for Mediation and Moderation using SPSS
Learn to test mediation and moderation type models using the PROCESS macro in SPSS

Thursday 14th January 2016 - Testing for Mediation and Moderation using Mplus
Learn to test mediation and moderation type models using Mplus

Full details of the content, timings etc. for each course, as well as other courses we offer,  testimonials from past attendees, venue location directions and booking forms are now available at http://www.offbeat.group.shef.ac.uk/FIO/trainingcourses.htm

Course fees are £225 per course, with a student rate of £175.
A further reduction of £50 on the total fee is available to anyone booking on to two or more courses.

For all courses, course delegates will need to bring their own laptops with the appropriate software installed, i.e.:

For the course on 11th January, SPSS is required - any version from v18 onwards is OK

For the course on 14th January, the *free* demo' version of Mplus is all that is required (though if you already have the full version that is fine). The demo version is a *free* download from www.statmodel.com.

If London is too far to travel and there are a number of people from your organisation looking for such training, note that these courses are also available on an inhouse basis in the UK, Europe and Worldwide (we have ‘done’ Australia before so nowhere is too far!). See http://www.figureitout.org.uk for details of our inhouse and bespoke training

SIGNOFF allstat