Dear All,

At the School of Oriental and African Studies [SOAS] we have been organsing
small teams of volunteers to travel to Calais to help in the migrant camp.

The activists in Calais tell us that their greatest need is to spread
information to the English-speaking world.

One of the websites producing Calais information is

https://passeursdhospitalites.wordpress.com/

We have started translating their materials, and you can find them on our
Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/soasgoestocalais2015

WE NEED TRANSLATORS TO HELP IN THIS PROJECT.

If you think you could undertake regularly to translate an article from "Les
passeurs" - ideally one article per week, or one per fortnight - please drop
me a line.

That would be most appreciated.

With best regards,

E.