Hi Angie

Our staff survey asked:

I have been subject to personal bullying/ harassment in the past year whilst working at the University

I felt able to raise this with my manager or other appropriate person

I felt it was addressed appropriately

I would feel able to report bullying/harassment without worrying it would have a negative impact on me

The first question had response options: (No/Prefer not to say/Yes)

Others had ‘strongly agree’, ‘agree’, ‘neither’, disagree’, ‘strongly disagree’ response options

Best wishes,

Vicky Swinerd.

Equality & Diversity Officer

Equality and Diversity Unit