Dear All,

The 2016 VMSG PhD list has now been released. You can find this at http://www.vmsg.org.uk/students/phd.php

Please circulate this to anyone who may be interested, a downloadable pdf file is available from this site for those who wish to publicise offline.

Thanks to Student Rep Tom Pering for compiling the list.

If your project is not listed, let Tom ([log in to unmask]) or I know and we'll update it!

Regards,

VMSG Committee

---
Peter Marshall
Researcher in Volcanology

+44 (0)7849 465007

Website Manager for the Volcanic and Magmatic Studies Group (VMSG)