Dear all,

Tomorrow is that last day of registration for VMSG2016 in Dublin 6-8th Jan. We have an exciting program lined up, with keynotes from Guido Giordano, Vicki Smith, Jon Blundy and Balz Kamber, plus the Hallimond Lecture form David Pyle. The conference dinner will be held at the Jameson Distillery, with whiskey tasting, and there are a few spaces left on the Giants Causeway field trip. Visit our website for more information and to register.

Join us in Dublin to explore the Guinness effect and other volcanic and magmatic wonders.

VMSG2016 Local organising committee

Website: www.tcd.ie/Geology/vmsg2016/

Twitter: @vmsg2016

On behalf of the local organising committee,

Craig

Dr Craig Magee

Research Fellow,

Room 2.60

Basins Research Group (BRG),

Department of Earth Science & Engineering, Imperial College, LONDON,

SW7 2BP

UK

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Personal Website: http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/people/c.magee