2015/11/12 7:00、Gretchen Lambert <[log in to unmask]> のメール:

It is time to assemble the next issue of Ascidian News (#76!) but there can be no next issue without YOUR contributions. This is the second issue for this year, the 40th year I have been doing Ascidian News!
  If you enjoy reading Ascidian News and find it informative and useful, please send me: a paragraph for News and Views, Work In Progress, pdfs of New Publications, abstracts of papers presented at recent meetings (include the name, location and date of the meeting), thesis abstracts of Masters and Ph.D. projects, etc.
  Due date is November 30 .
  I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes, Gretchen

Hiroki Nishida