New on the EFTC website:

Phoenix House Glasgow unveils a stunning new mural by staff member and noted artist, Jenny Robertson

Greek Prime Minister, Alex Tsipras inaugurates a new in-prison TC to be managed by KETHEA

Scottish band, Running wi’ Scissors plays a sell-out benefit gig for Phoenix House Glasgow

See news and pictures on these items and more on the EFTC Facebook page at:  https://www.facebook.com/euroTCs

Send me your news and ideas – I’d love to include you in our news and events.  We need to be much more proactive about celebrating our achievements.  Don’t worry about the language issue, I’m happy to work with you on a translation if necessary

Rowdy Yates

Snr. Research Fellow

Scottish Addiction Studies

School of Applied Social Science

University of Stirling.

W: http://www.stir.ac.uk/social-science/research/research-areas/scottish-addiction-studies/ (home)

      http://www.drugslibrary.stir.ac.uk/ (library)

T:  +44 (0) 1786-467737

M: +44 (0) 7894-864897

F:  +44 (0) 1786-466299

E:  [log in to unmask]

The University is ranked in the QS World Rankings of the top 5% of universities in the world (QS World University Rankings, 2014)
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.