And today I thought I'd add a tracking column to everyone's favourite batch system status page, since that's generally how we coordinate these project wide shifts:
 https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Batch_system_status

If the other sites who've already done this could please pop a little green 'Yes' in their 'Pilots for all' entry, that would be lovely.

Ewan