For information (but as mentioned yesterday’s ops meeting).

Jeremy

Begin forwarded message:

From: Stefan Roiser <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Change of machine job features task force leader
Date: 25 November 2015 12:41:19 GMT
To: "wlcg-ops-coord-tf-machinejobfeatures (WLCG oeprations task force on machine / job features )" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Andrew McNab <[log in to unmask]>, Andrea Sciaba <[log in to unmask]>, wlcg-operations <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all,

as you may know I have stepped down as leader of the Machine/Job Features task force earlier. I’ve discussed this with WLCG operations management and I’m very glad to inform you that Andrew McNab has accepted to take over the machine job features task force as new leader and will continue with its management.

I will stay member of the task force and especially look after LHCb issues for what concerns machine / job features.

cheers

Stefan

---
Stefan Roiser, CERN, LHCb Experiment, CH-1211 Geneva 23, +41 75 411 5334